YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
How do I order a Custom Made Bikini?
- Inspiration: Get some bikini inspiration from our Instagram or Pinterest account, talk to your coach or one of your team members to discuss which style will work best for you.
- Your Federation's Rules & Regulations: Each Federation has their own specific rules and regulations regarding the cut and style of the bikini. It is essential and your own responsibility to make sure the colour, style and embellishments are allowed.
- Step 1 Select Fabric and Add Info: Choose your fabric colour from the fabric collection. (If your desired colour is not available email us to check for more options).
- Fill in the additional information next to your fabric choice.
- Step 2 Select Top Style & Size: Select your bikini top style (Sweetheart Molded, Diva Push-Up or Triangle Slider).
- Our turn around time is 2-4 weeks. Please make sure your competition date is at least 6 weeks away from your order date. Email us in case of a rush order (less than 4 weeks) to check with us if we can make your bikini within the short time frame.
- Step 3, 4 and 5 Select Connectors: Select your strap, brief and middle connectors or choose not to have any. Strap and brief connectors come in sets of two. If available, we will send one spare brief connector with your bikini. If you would like to have the same connectors on your top and brief, make sure your check out cart contains two sets. Our connectors are complimentary with a custom made bikini.
- Step 6 Embellishment Style: Select your embellishment style (or email us for special custom made designs)
- Complete your payment to purchase your dream bikini. At the moment we accept an online Paypal payment (with creditcard payment options), payment by Bank transfer and by Western Union.
- We will ship your bikini after 3-6 weeks
What is a Quick Ship Bikini and how can I purchase them?
Our Quick Ship bikinis are our ready-to-wear bikinis for a competitive price. You can purchase them from our online store and they are sent within two business days via Express mail. The bikini will be purchased as it is and the sizes are final. We do not alter our Quick Ship bikinis. If you see a bikini or figure suit on this page but you need it in a different size, email us at email@example.com and we might be able to custom make it for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We offer international express postage with tracking number. Express postage normally takes 2-5 business days. After we ship your bikini we have no control over it. We are not responsible for a delay in international orders due to customs, please make sure you order in time. Duties and taxes may apply.
Can I book a phone consultation?
No. We offer Skype call consultations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Skype consultation. Calls are according to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, time (GMT+4). We speak English and Dutch.
The colour I desire is not in among the fabrics, can I order it?
Yes. In order to stay price competitive we keep a limited fabric stock. If the colour you desire is not among our fabrics, contact us via email and we will check the availability to purchase the fabric of your choice.
Which crystals do you use?
You can choose for either Swarovski crystals or our high quality Standard Crystals.Email us to get a quotation if you would like to go for Swarovski crystals.
In the description of every Quick Ship bikini, we mention which type of crystals are used in the design.
We can custom make your dream design. Email us to check on the possibilities for a custom made or couture bikini.
How do I know what back cut to get?
Check with your federation on their bikini rules. Further the bottom size depends on the size of your glutes and how revealing you want your suit to be.
How do I measure myself?
Top styles: We have all our top styles and sizes available to view on our size guide. Measure your favourite bra, or a bikini that fits you perfectly, to figure out which top size is best suited to you. Please be aware that during the cutting, you might need a smaller top size. If you doubt between two sizes, take the smaller size.Top sizes further depend on how much coverage you feel comfortable with. Take a slightly smaller size for a more revealing sexy look or a bigger size if you would like to have more coverage.
Bottom size: We need your body length and your hip bone measurement. This is measured around your underwear line.
Additional measurements: If you want to provide additional measurements (to cover scars or tattoos), please add them in the notes section of your build your bikini order form.
Fitting: When you first receive your bikini it might feel small.
If you have never worn a competition bikini, don’t be shocked by the briefness of a competition bikini. Your bikini brief will be smaller than your regular underwear as it is designed to show off your glutes.
The bikini will fit better once you have adjusted all the straps of your top (and back straps in case of a figure suit.
Heavily embellished bikinis are sometimes more difficult to put on as lace and stones can reduce the stretch in fabrics. It is advised to put your bikini on slowly, one leg at a time.
Why are bigger top sizes costlier?
How do I wash my bikini?
Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent, dry flat in the shade. Do not soak longer than 5 minutes or expose to direct sunlight. Do not dry clean.
How do I store my bikini?
All our bikinis come with a complementary bikini box. Keep your bikini in your box to avoid damage and avoid storing your bikini with other items.
What happens if I receive my bikini and it needs to be adjusted?
We make the suits with high quality four way stretch fabrics which allows for normal weight fluctuation of competitors. If your bikini bottoms are either too big or small they can be easily adjusted from the front and back bottom connectors/sides by your local seamstress or anyone who can sew. The cup size and bottom coverage cannot be changed so be sure to check our size chart to ensure you are selecting the correct cup and bottom size. When you first receive your suit, it should be small.
I ordered a Custom Made Bikini and then decided not to compete, can I cancel my order?
We have a no refund policy. If we haven't sent out your bikini yet, we will give you store credit, so you can order a (swim)bikini.
What is your return policy?
Please read our new returns & exchange policy. Our policy applies on all orders.
Should I practice my routine in my bikini?
No. We recommend wearing a different bikini while practicing posing to ensure your stage bikini is not damaged prior to your competition.
What if my bikini connector breaks?
Please ensure to pull from the fabric, not the bikini connector, when putting on your bikini and do not to twist your connectors. Most bikinis come with a brief spare connector. If additional connectors are required emails us so we can check if they are still available. Extra charges may be applicable.
How can I pay for my bikini?
You can pay on our website through a Paypal-account (with creditcard options). Email us if you would like to pay by bank transfer or Western Union.
Do you sponsor athletes?
Currently we are not seeking any new sponsored Pro athletes, but you can always send us an email with a detailed description of your motivation and your accomplishments in the sports.